UDX unit heaters feature a two-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant paint scheme. Each unit has clean rounded corners and edges with no visible screws or fasteners.
Key features of the UDX:
- TCORE2® titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Multi-try, direct spark ignition with time lockout
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors designed for low noise operation
- External status indicating LED that blinks if there is a problem that needs service
- 7-segment display board that shows fault code for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Optional integrated downturn nozzle and integrated vertical louvers
- Sizes 30-400 certified for commercial/industrial heating applications
- Sizes 30-125 approved for use in residential garages and workshops
For air circulation, model UDX uses an axial propellor fan.