Furnace Filter Pleated Merv 8 12″ X 20″ X 1″ (pack of 12 )
Free Shipping For Members
Become A Member
Filtering media is supported by an expanded metal grid, allowing for a 95% open filtering surface area. Rigorously controlled pleat alignment and spacing assures uniform air travel across the entire surface of the filter.
(Free Next Day Shipping )
Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens. This high-performance filter turns your central heating and cooling system into a whole-house air cleaner by attracting and capturing microscopic allergens. For maximum performance, replace your Air Filter on time to ensure you and your household are breathing cleaner air and your system lasts longer. Not changing the filter on time can cause the furnace to over heat and freeze the cooling coil in summer which results in serious damage to your system.
12″ X 20″ X 1″ – Pleated Filter
- Attracts and captures allergens like pet dander, smoke, household dust.
- Lasts up to three months
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable ones
- Noticeably fresher air
- For residential use
- Achieves up to a MERV8 (per ASHRAE Standard 52.2)
- Moisture resistant 100% synthetic media
- Longer service life means lower operating costs
- Rigid construction with consistent media extends the service life
- Well-built, efficient and easy-to-handle medium efficiency filters
- Low initial pressure drop
- Consistent efficiency results
- It is possible for a flat filter to face load, thus restricting airflow and placing unnecessary strain on equipment
- 100% recycled paperboard frame