Goodman GMVC960603BN ComfortNet Baked Enamel Steel Gas Furnace, 96% AFUE, 115 VAC at 60Hz, 1 PH, 7.8A, 60000 btu/hr
Free Shipping For Members
Become A Member
ComfortNet Gas Furnace, GMVC Series, 17-1/2 in. Width, 34-1/2 in. Height, Steel, Temperature Rating: 20 – 50F, Colour/Finish Name: Baked Enamel, Depth: 28-3/4 in., BTU: 60000 btu/hr, 1200 cfm Maximum, Phase: 1 PH, 115 VAC Volts, 60Hz Frequency Rating, AMP: 7.8A, Energy Star Compliant: Yes, Upflow, Horizontal Left or Right Configuration, 96% AFUE, Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Stages: Two, Horsepower: 1/2 hp, Blower size: 11 x 8 in.
- ComfortNet communicating system compatible
- Heavy duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- 2-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet 2-speed induced draft blower
- Utilizes ComfortNet communicating, 2-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory output to a dual 7-segment display fault code history
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
Blower Size11 x 8 in.
Colour/Finish NameBaked Enamel
ConfigurationUpflow, Horizontal Left or Right
Energy Star CompliantYes
Fuel TypeNatural Gas
Temperature Rating20 – 50F
Is the installation included in the furnace price ?
Yes the price includes standard installation
What is included in standard installation ?
It includes removal and disposal of old Furnace , and installation of new furnace including the material required , up to 25 feet of exhaust pipe , sheet metal and gas and electrical reconnections.
How long would it take to get it installed after i make a purchase ?
We can install it within 48 hours , you are able to select the installation date on the product page where you add installation.
How long does it take to install a Furnace ?
A standard installation takes about 4-5 hours
Do you need to visit first ?
Once you make a purchase , we will request the photos of the job site and if necessary we will setup the time to check the job site.
What if it impossible to do the job ?
It is highly unlikely that we are unable to do the job unless there is code violation , but in that case you will get 100% refund.
Are the technician certified and insured ?
Yes all technicians are certified and insured with years of experience.
Are there any hidden charges ?
No, there are no hidden charges.
How long is the parts warranty ?
There is 10 years parts and lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
Who registers for manufacturer’s warranty ?
Installmart will register your equipment for extended warranties
How do we book a warranty call ?
You can call us 24/7 or download our app installmart on app store or play store and create and account and book a Free warranty call.