Goodman GMEC96 100,000 BTU Two-Stage, Multi-Speed ECM Gas Furnace Up to 96% AFUE for up to 3500 sq feet.
Free Shipping For Members
Become A Member
Price Includes 10 Years of Parts & 1 Years of labour warranty
(6 Years Labour Warranty For Members Only)
- High reliability and quality
- Faster condensate water drainage and no unit water leakage
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Lower NOx emission
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Tax Credit
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel sloped secondary heat exchanger
- Silicon Nitride igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Two-Stage gas valve
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J
- Fault code LED Output
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Energy Star
- Two-stage gas valve
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Type Gas Furnace
- Energy CertifiedYes
- Comfort Net Compatible No
- Product Shipping Weight114.000 lb
- Product Height (in.)34-1/2 in
- Product Width (in.)17-1/2 in
- Product Depth (in.)29 in
Is the installation included in the furnace price ?
Yes the price includes standard installation
What is included in standard installation ?
It includes removal and disposal of old Furnace , and installation of new furnace including the material required , up to 25 feet of exhaust pipe , sheet metal and gas and electrical reconnections.
How long would it take to get it installed after i make a purchase ?
We can install it within 48 hours , you are able to select the installation date on the product page where you add installation.
How long does it take to install a Furnace ?
A standard installation takes about 4-5 hours
Do you need to visit first ?
Once you make a purchase , we will request the photos of the job site and if necessary we will setup the time to check the job site.
What if it impossible to do the job ?
It is highly unlikely that we are unable to do the job unless there is code violation , but in that case you will get 100% refund.
Are the technician certified and insured ?
Yes all technicians are certified and insured with years of experience.
Are there any hidden charges ?
No, there are no hidden charges.
How long is the parts warranty ?
There is 10 years parts and lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
Who registers for manufacturer’s warranty ?
Installmart will register your equipment for extended warranties
How do we book a warranty call ?
You can call us 24/7 or download our app installmart on app store or play store and create and account and book a Free warranty call.