Factory Authorized Parts™ – 58MV660005 Blower Motor 1 HP 120/240 V 12.8/7.4 Amp 1300 RPM
Free Shipping For Members
Become A Member
When looking for replacement motors, look no further than our Factory Authorized Parts (FAP)! FAP are designed to meet exact Carrier® Corporation specifications, ensuring optimum system performance, proven reliability, easy installation and maintenance and safe system operation.
- Improved Efficiency – Motor runs at most efficient portion of motor performance curve by design
- Ensures motor is not overloaded
- Ensures that motor operates at the design RPM, which produces the correct airflow
- Reduced System Vibration – System design put motor RPM at optimal point for limiting torque pulsations that can generate excess vibration in the unit
- Reduced Noise – System qualification includes additional testing such as start/stop and pure tone noise identification which further ensures there is not excessive vibration or noise during unit operation.
- Overall length of motor assures that fan is located at intended position to minimize sound and maximize airflow
- Reduced stress on components
- Natural frequencies of the top system are determined through design process.
- Motor operating frequencies are designed away from these resonances
- Reduced wear on system
- Motors tested to Temprise standard, stricter than required by UL 1995.
- Motors must meet maximum winding temperatures required by UL at higher ambient and wider voltage ranges (RES-SPL-CQR-0012A)
- Stringent design-life testing provides longer life 100,000 on/off cycles and 50,000 total running hours; 15 years.
- Reliability Testing Regimen – Each motor chassis design goes through internal and supplier testing including salt spray, torture, life, and operational envelope testing. (CC14BD002 and Alternating Current Fan Motor Standard)
- Raceway Connections – FAP motors have liquid tight connector for lead exit that connects to raceway.
- Wire Terminations and Lengths – Wire terminations are the same as production motors so no termination is necessary. Wire lengths reach required end points without alteration.
- Fewer On-site Modifications required – Fan guards and top covers are designed to accept FAP motors without modification.
- Exact size fit means easiest access.
- Few Hardware issues – Hardware used to mount and secure original motor can be used to mount replacement motor UL & CSA Qualified Both the CBP unit and the FAP motor are UL & CSA qualified. Using the FAP motor maintains UL & CSA qualification of the equipment
|Weight||17.85 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||11 Inches (In)|
|Height||11.75 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Length||11 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||1 HP|
|Factory Authorized Part||Yes|
|Full Load Amps||7.4,12.8|
|Motor HP||1 HP|