10X10X2 – Merv 13 Furnace Filter Pleated (Pack of 6)
Free Shipping For Members
Become A Member
Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the number of airborne allergens. This high-performance Furnace Filter 10X10X2 Merv 13 Pleated (Pack of 6) turns your central heating and cooling system into a whole-house air cleaner by attracting and capturing microscopic allergens.
For maximum performance, replace your Furnace Air Filter on time to ensure you and your household are breathing cleaner air and your system lasts longer. Not changing the Furnace Filter on time can cause the furnace to overheat and freeze the cooling coil in summer which results in serious damage to your system.
Features of Furnace Filter 10X10X2 Merv 13 Pleated
- Attracts and captures allergens like pet dander, smoke, and household dust.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable ones
- Lasts up to three months
- Noticeably fresher air
- For residential use
Filtering media of Furnace Filter 10X10X2 Merv 13 Pleated is supported by an expanded metal grid, allowing for a 95% open filtering surface area. Rigorously controlled pleat alignment and spacing assure uniform air travel across the entire surface of the filter. Antimicrobial. Captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, and dust mite debris. Made in Canada
Aprilaire, Bryant, Carrier, Electro Air, Filtration Lab, Generalaire, Goodman, Healthy Climate, Honeywell, Keeprite, Lennox, Payne, Standart Pleated Filter, Taff Pleated
- Achieves up to a MERV8 (per ASHRAE Standard 52.2)
- Moisture resistant 100% synthetic media
- Longer service life means lower operating costs
- Rigid construction with consistent media extends the service life
- Well-built, efficient and easy-to-handle medium efficiency filters
- Low initial pressure drop
- Consistent efficiency results
- It is possible for a flat filter to face load, thus restricting airflow and placing unnecessary strain on equipment
- 100% recycled paperboard frame